Saturday, January 1, 2011

It has been awhile....


yeah...It has been a long while since i touched my blog. A combination of factors contributed to this negligence,including learns,laziness and clueless on what to blog about. But since it is New Year,i should definitely write something. He he he!!!

This New Year marks my third New Year away from Indonesia and six months since i broke up with my last boyfriend :)...
Even as i write this,my heart is heavy. Many things happened, some just this week and some over of the past of months ago. To bluntly state my feelings now, i feel confused and sad. Thought i am not at liberty to go into detail on this public domain,it is quite a depressing time for me. I hope i can recover before everything id too late. Feeling lost, confused and losing the will to continue is not something i should bring to the New year.

Anyway, I am surprised at how fast time has past. It is almost a year already since the first time i knew him. I have one and half year to go before i return to Indonesia forever. I hope time continues to fly this fast.

While in Here, i continue to learn many things. About myself and about my life. I am challenged at all levels, physical and spiritual. As time passes, these challenges become stronger and harder. As a result, I run to GOD more often to depend on Alloh. To always pray to Alloh.

Hmm.... Everyone is busy as usual. From Facebook, i see gathering,parties and the like to celebrate for the new year. As for me, i'm just staying home,sleeping and lazying around for the whole day. I'm not going anywhere unlike my other friends. I just having "makan-makan" with my close friend..

But enough for this relatively depressing post. Don't want to ruin the New Year cheer. Ha ha ha!!!

Before this post gets too long with my gripping. I wish everyone a very happy new year. God blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment