Wednesday, January 12, 2011

~ Perasaan itu... ~

I never knew about happiness. I didn't think that dreams came true. I couldn't believe in love until i finally knew u. U don't know what i feel for u. And i'm not sure that u care to what i feel. But i know one thing that is true, And that is the love i feel for u.

I even screaming at the air, "I DON'T CARE WITH U ANYMORE" and it seems that all the air whispering back at me, "Who do u think u're fooling?". Tidaaaak...huahua




It's true u may not like me and that u don't really care but i helplessly look over u "that feeling, i cannot bear".

Do u know? How hard it was when u say good bye to me. I felt wanna cry. It wasn't easy to say that good bye. I miss u every second, even till now. Sometimes i can't even take it. This heavy grief holding inside of me. Like my heart is torn. I just wanna leave and wash this feeling away. But if it was ever that simple, i wouldn't be here to say.. TE QUEIRO MUCHO...

No comments:

Post a Comment