Friday, January 14, 2011

Facebook.....The End!!!!



Dah pada denger belum klw Fb mau tamat?Hahahha...
Tuan Mark Zuckerberg mau menamatkan riwayat FB. Why??

"Facebook has gotten out of control and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness. I don't care about the money and i just want my old life back."

Dan dia berkata lagi:
"I Personally don't think it's a big deal", he said in a private phone interview. "And to be honest, i think it's for the better. Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That's always a good thing."

Go outside and make real friend? Kalau aku di sini dan mereka jauh disana gmn bisa berteman klw ga lwt fb?!

Antara feedback hasil berita ini adalah:

"What i am going to do without facebook?" said Denise Bradshaw, a high school student from indiana. "My life revolves around it. I'm on facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what i am going to do with all that free time?"

Waow...sampai 10jam dia main fb. Lebih banyak dr masa tidur aku..

"I'm glad the facebook nightmare is over," said Jon Guttari, a single parent from Detroit. "Now my teenager's face won't be glued to a computer screen all day. Maybe i can even have a conversation with her."

So, andai Mark bener2 mau shut down fb maka nikmatilah fb sepuasnya sebelum ia hilang dr kehidupan kita. Ntar klw dah g ada fb, tiada lg comment lucu, gambar, status, friend, game dan macam2 lg...hahha

Alternatif menggantikan fb, become BLOGGER..Haha
Pemilik Friendster pasti dah kembali tersenyum. Pasti semua bakal balik lg ke friendster..Kalau dah terlupa password fs, rasanya lebih baik register lg. Klw fs aku dah bertahun-tahun lamanya g update!

No comments:

Post a Comment