Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Someone Special

Everyone has a special someone
Someone that makes us laugh
Someone that makes us smile
Someone that we'll never get over
Someone that gives us butterflies everytime we hear their name
Someone that will always be in our heart
Someone that we think about every minute
Someone that makes our heart race everytime we're near them
Someone that just takes our breath away
Someone that no one can understand them except for us
Someone that people think we can do better
Someone that the first time we layed our eyes on them,we knew...We loved them.

But in the end... Ends up!!!
Not loving us the same way
Not being ours
They say to just keep trying
But it's too late

To my special one
U're my only One!!!
The one that i loved
This gonna be my last word... My last good bye...
No more pain...
No more broken hearts...
The thought about u with someone else is killing me inside


U're my life
My heart... My love... My everything...
U were the only one who understood me the same i understood u
I'm dying inside...
Wanting to be with u forever

I hope one day my dream will come true
Just remember...!!!
I will always love u no matter what :)

No comments:

Post a Comment